Within our Vattenfall Netherlands Recruitment & Employer Branding team, Student Relations concentrates on attracting and recruiting young talent willing to contribute to Vattenfall’s purpose: fossil-free living within one generation. At Vattenfall, we are sure that the future of energy will be shaped by the bright minds of tomorrow. Will you be the next Intern Student Relations HR to join us on our journey towards a fossil-free future?
We are looking for an intern who already has these superpowers: eye for detail, organisation and communication skills. Furthermore, you must be proactive and be super eager to learn about everything there is to learn. We give you an opportunity to fulfil your potential with us!
You will become familiar with all different aspects of growing and attracting the right talent to the teams. You will be posting vacancies, promoting our opportunities for starters and searching for the right fit between the applicant and the manager within the talent pool. Thinking of how to reach and engage the right target groups will also be an important element of your internship. You will be writing small promotion texts, so your communication skills will come in handy. Besides all this you are responsible for setting up an approach for our Campus Recruitment and help with the organisation of various events. You are the first point of contact for all our external student relations.
We are already working with schools and universities in the Netherlands and abroad but we want to do much more than we do now. Besides working on the first part of the candidate journey, you will take part in the international meetings with Student Relations coordinator from different Vattenfall countries. You are free to come up with creative and innovative ideas to improve our processes and engage with young talent in a new way. You will be leading a number of new projects so this is a perfect place to work on your project management skills!
This is what you will be doing:
- Develop the student relations strategy based on the target groups for 2021-2022
- Support the organisation of inhouse, external and digital career events
- Engage with the business representatives at all levels to prepare workshops, lunch lectures
- Liaise with external partners (universities, schools, student&study associations, event coordinators)
- Develop promo materials (flyers, information folders, goodies)
- Recruit MBO, HBO and WO interns for all Business Areas
- Support with promotional activities for Vattenfall International Traineeship and Digital Talent Programme
- Energetic, motivated and easy communicator
- Proactive and eager to set up and lead projects
- You are not afraid to share your opinion, you are creative and want to make a difference
- Wiling to contribute to our goal to become fossil-free within one generation
- You are available for at least 5 months; 4 or 5 days a week.
- You are currently enrolled in a relevant education (Communications, HR, Organisational Psychology or similar) and available for a hands-on internship.
- Interested in Campus Recruitment & Employer Branding
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, written and spoken
What we offer:
- Dynamic, challenging and fun working environment
- Experience working in both international (cross-border) and national teams
- Becoming a part of the larger team and all the fun activities
- Opportunity to gain experience in different activities such as end-to-end event organization, recruitment and stakeholder management
- Personal and professional development, room for innovation and your creativity
- Plenty of time to discuss tasks with your direct supervisor, receive and give feedback
- An unique challenge in a fast developing innovative organisation with sustainable goals
- Flexible starting date, compensation & travel cost reimbursement in line with the market
Vattenfall is a European energy company with approximately 20,000 employees. For more than 100 years we have electrified industries, supplied energy to people's homes and modernised our way of living through innovation and cooperation. We are determined to enable fossil-free living within one generation. To succeed we must become fossil free ourselves. But that's not enough. We are looking beyond our own industry to see where we can really make a difference. Together with our partners, we are taking on the responsibility to find new and sustainable ways to electrify transportation, industries and heating.