Are you a changemaker in every cell of your body? Do you agree that we can’t continue treating the Earth the way that we have up until now and do you believe that things really need to change? That we have to come up with radical new ideas to speed up global nature protection? Do you want to give your heart and soul to make that happen? Continue reading.
We are EarthToday; an international startup with a big goal. We are really serious about making change. Our mission is to raise awareness about the state of our planet and to protect nature on a large scale to secure our future, and that of 80% of other species, by 2050. A unique partnership with international nature protection organizations enables us to offer people the opportunity to protect nature in an accessible way. Meter by meter.
Via our platform EarthToday.com, we link m² to brands and products as a new kind of loyalty program (instead of air miles, we have square miles). So when purchasing conscious products you also receive a m². In addition, those brands and consumers also use our platform EarthToday to share content about all that's happening on Earth today. You can find us on www.earthtoday.com.
You love working in a startup environment and therefore, share our startup mentality; we work hard and play hard. You are always willing to go the extra mile. You are a team player but also feel comfortable working solo. You have a proactive, enthusiastic personality and you think in solutions instead of problems.
What you will be doing
As the communications and branding intern, you will support the marketing manager and the marketing coordinator. Because we are a startup, you will develop in multiple fields, such as: branding, brand identity, translating storytelling into brand campaign elements, social media monitoring and management, and creating content and content calendars.
- Are a HBO/WO student
- Speak and write fluent English
- Have above average language skills to come up with interesting copy for posts, comments etc and for community interaction
- Understand Social Media from a creative and technical standpoint
- Understand content creation within the EarthToday branding and visual identity
- Create custom designs for social media posts and find content,
- Are able to create a content calendar
- Know how to work / deal with the different size formats, file types and dimensions required for each social channel.
- Are familiar with social scheduling softwares (optional)
- Understand the in and outs of Mailchimp (optional)
- Know how to do advanced HTML email designing (optional)
- Have basic knowledge of any designing softwares like Canva (web or similar), know Photoshop or similar, Sketch (optional)
We would love to meet you and are really looking forward to welcoming you to our team!
- Starting date: Aug 1st (preferred), September 1st (optional)
- Interview date: (Preferably) July
- Parttime: 24 - 32 hours a week
- Period: 6 months
To apply for this opportunity please send your resume and motivation letter via the application button below before the 26th of June.